What is the ACHA-PSAS?
The ACHA-Patient Satisfaction Assessment Service (ACHA-PSAS) gauges patient satisfaction and provides insight into the quality and performance of a college or university health service.
What are the benefits of participation in the ACHA-PSAS?
As a patient satisfaction measurement tool, it can help your health service:
- Support accreditation: Accreditation processes typically entail some form of organizational self-assessment of quality of care or services.
- Track performance over time: The health service can compare survey periods to determine if it is meeting its goals and has improved.
- Compare results to other institutions nationwide: Determine whether your school is providing a standard of care on par with other health services.
- Provide results 24/7: Monitor the ongoing assessment results and address dissatisfaction immediately.
How to Participate
Complete the Order Form below and submit with initial payment for participation fees and reports package. Also complete and submit the required Demographic Survey.
- Pricing and Order Form [pdf]
Includes pricing for ACHA Institutional Members and Institutional Nonmembers
- Demographic Survey [pdf] OR [Word doc]
Resources for Participants and Prospective Participants
A handy resource for colleges and universities that are considering implementing the ACHA-PSAS.
Sample only — NOT to be sent to your students. Each
institution will have its own personalized survey link. Please note that
when a patient selects a score between 0 and 2 on patient satisfaction
items they will automatically be brought to supplemental questions
further exploring the reasons for the lower satisfaction ratings. A
score of 3, 4 or 5 automatically skips the supplemental questions.
generic sample letter inviting students to participate in the ACHA-PSAS
Valerie Hartman, MS